This is the shit.
Before you even consider downloading and executing the software, DON'T! As of now, this software should
be run either in a virtual machine, or on a dedicated server with no critical data on it. Be sure you read
the section about security. Be sure you do not run the software where a
malicious attacker could locally (on machine, or local network) cause harm by running the software.
Moreover: (mini EULA)
- By downloading and executing the software, you agree to have been granted the non-exclusive right to run the software unaltered.
- If you tamper with the software, the software may cease to work, remove itself from disk or eat your cat. You have been warned!
- The software contains code to execute code sent by the LBC-server remotely. This could be used - by us - for all sorts of shady things. We do however guarantee, that the LBC will only touch files it needs for its operation (= BTC address generation) and nothing else on your system.
- Linux x86: LBC "Jarvis" for both 32 (deprecated) and 64 bit. Be sure you read the section above!
- Windows x86:
- Install Windows Subsystem for Linux(beta), then you can use the Linux client (CPU generator only)
Papers, Publications And Resources
1.192: all-HTTPS updates (FTP obsolete), "auto-yes" in CPAN installs 1.174: comfortable multi-GPU support, AWS GPU support! 1.165: generator -override parameter; support other CPU types 1.156: switching from HRD-core to kardashev generators 1.140: fixing current path issue when benchmarking generator 1.138: future updates via HTTPS; choose .json config file, limit -t<5 1.067: New OpenCL file payload, Choose generic CPU as default 1.031: update-bugfix (server falsely assumed tainted code) 1.025: Loop-mode mitigates generator startup cost 0.993: change id, password protection, test bugfix 0.960: SSL communication; bug fix (40digit computations) 0.89x: bug fixes, memory friendly. Will work with ~700MB RAM 0.87x: LBC "Jarvis" auto-updating do-what-I-mean version New: HRD-core 32bit Linux support (also 13x speedup) 0.837: HRD-core (SPEEDUP 13x) only Linux 64bit 0.832: Win-clients stable, critical Win bugfix 0.823: SPEEDUP 3x, persistent found info, less memory 0.815: windows client for all; -blocks (soon), diagnostics 0.813: windows client (beta); way easier install 0.812: multiple architectures support 0.809: error handling improvements 0.806: parse balances: include short addresses, exclude p2sh 0.804: updated docs 0.803: better check of "generate" executable when benchmarking 0.802: slightly faster generate and check 0.801: client reports done blocks to server 0.800: uh... didn't find compressed addresses 0.799: some sanity checking for memory requirements checking key-commands ... bugfixes 0.789: changed while to do...while for correct no-loop behavior 0.785: initial beta version